OMNEE provides information to help students as they begin thinking about their post-graduate education. The papers and links below serve as resources to help osteopathic medical students as they begin to navigate the post-graduate training process.
- Written by Peter Reynolds, M.D., Associate Director of Medical Education,
- Clinical Operations, Genesys Regional Medical Center, Grand Blanc, Michigan
- OMS IV Resources from the American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Information for Osteopathic Medical Students from the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM)
Match information from the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- Promoting Success in the Match: What Applicants Should Know and Do [PDF]
- Match Communication Code of Conduct [PDF]
- Careers in Medicine from the American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- “Strolling through the Match,” published by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), is a comprehensive guidebook for US medical students that focuses on allopathic specialty programs only.
- Association of Osteopathic Directors and Medical Educators
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Electronic Residency Application Service
- Institute of Medicine
- New Innovations, Inc.
If there is other information regarding the post-graduate education navigation process that students have found useful, please contact OMNEE at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review the material and may place it on our website.