The Curriculum Committee shall be composed of the Chief Academic Officer, Chairman, each COM’s Dean for Clinical Academic Affairs, each COM’s Dean for Biomedical Affairs, DMEs of Members, Program Directors and each COM’s clinical chairs and shall include resident representation.
The Curriculum Committee is responsible for the following:
- Assuring the development and implementation of curricula designed to achieve program missions and objectives.
- Implementing a system that allows OMNEE to utilize trainee program evaluations for curricular improvement.
- Providing for the integration of OPP throughout all programs within OMNEE in accordance with basic standards requirements of the specialty college and the COPT/IEC.
- Providing postdoctoral instruction, training and evaluation in all seven AOA competencies including the art, science, principles and practice of osteopathic medicine.
- Reporting and making recommendations to the OGME Committee.
The Curriculum Committee shall meet a minimum of two times per year. Meetings are typically held on the Virginia campus of the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine; Blacksburg, Virginia and via teleconference.
No meeting has been scheduled for this committee.